COVID-19 Update: Following the recent government announcements, we have reintroduced a number of COVID-19 safe precautions at WFC.
Patients are now required to wear a mask for all appointments (unless you have an exemption). We can supply you with a mask if you do not have one.
Partners and children are unable to attend for blood tests, ultrasound appointments and the Embryo Transfer appointment. We know that this may create difficulties for you, but the size of the centre, unfortunately, means we can only allow people undergoing active treatment inside. If your situation is particularly difficult, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Please do not present to the clinic:
- If you, your partner (if applicable) or anyone in your household has symptoms similar to COVID-19 or is self-isolating
- If you have been to a known hot spot or have been told to isolate or are awaiting your COVID test results (fertility treatment does not exempt you from these restrictions)
Please arrive at our clinic at your scheduled appointment time and:
- Go through the screening area and answer the questions honestly
- Check-in using the QR code
- Use the hand sanitiser that is available
- Ensure physical distancing is maintained by only sitting on designated seating in the waiting area and by following instructions by WFC staff
Let’s all do our part to get this recent outbreak under control. We know this can be distressing for patients currently undergoing treatment, please contact our team if you need support.