Following the announcement that the Greater Sydney area, including Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong will enter lockdown at 6 pm 26 June, we want to reassure you we are taking COVID-19 precautions so our patients that your treatment can continue.
One of the reasons you can leave your home is to obtain medical care – this includes fertility treatment. So, you can continue to attend our clinic for cycle monitoring and procedures.
Where possible, patient orientations with our nurses and Fertility Specialist consultations will be converted to telehealth.
We have implemented additional COVID-19 precautions in our clinic.
Patients are required to wear a mask for all appointments (unless you have an exemption). We can supply you with a mask if you do not have one.
We are limiting the number of people in our clinic to ensure we can maintain physical distancing. So, partners, support people or children are not able to attend for blood tests, ultrasound appointments or the Embryo Transfer appointment.
Please do not present to the clinic:
- If you, your partner (if applicable) or anyone in your household has symptoms similar to COVID-19 or is self-isolating
- If you have been to a known hot spot or have been told to isolate or are awaiting your COVID test results (fertility treatment does not exempt you from these restrictions)
Please regularly check the NSW Health website for updated information: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2hetXQ96VKdslAzV49OLA9Wpk_Q_osdWs5WI86kUMWRoD3agxin_QE0sk
Please arrive at our clinic at your scheduled appointment time and:
- Go through the screening area and answer the questions honestly
- Check-in using the QR code
- Use the hand sanitiser that is available
- Ensure physical distancing is maintained by only sitting on designated seats in the waiting area and by following instructions by WFC staff
We are here to support you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our clinic. Take care everyone.