Got fertility questions? We have the answers. Get 2019 off to a great start by coming along to Westmead Fertility Centre’s February Free Fertility Information Seminar. Learn how Westmead Fertility Centre is not only one of the world’s most successful, research led fertility clinics, but also offers infertility treatments at costs far lower than other Australian clinics. Our next information seminar will be held on Wednesday 20 February 2019 in the Education and Conference Centre at Westmead Hospital (enter via main Hospital entrance).
Seminar starts promptly at 6:00 pm. Registration, along with food and refreshments, is available from 5:30 pm.
Our informal information sessions are a good opportunity for you to meet some of our key team members, including our fertility specialists, nurses and scientists. You will hear more about:
- Understanding your fertility
- When to seek medical advice when trying to conceive
- Fertility treatment options
- How to get started with fertility treatment
- What happens in the embryology lab and how an embryo develops
- How Westmead Fertility Centre is different, and how our team can support you