Come along to Westmead Fertility Centre’s Free February 12 Fertility Information Seminar at Westmead Hospital and hear how we are working with the NSW Government to make IVF more accessible.
Seminar starts promptly at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
Located at Westmead Hospital’s Education and Conference Centre.
Registration, along with food and refreshments, is available from 5:30 pm.
You will hear more about:
• Understanding your fertility
• When to seek medical advice when trying to conceive
• Fertility treatment options
• How you can access the Service NSW $500 pre-IVF rebate
• How to get started with fertility treatment
• What happens in the embryology lab and how an embryo develops
• Fees and how the NSW Government is making treatment more affordable at Westmead Fertility Centre
• How Westmead Fertility Centre is different, and how our team can support you.
Bookings are essential. Register on the form or call us on (02) 8890 7484.