We wish you a happy, safe and relaxing holiday season.
We would like to make you aware of our scheduling over the end of year holiday period:
- Our last egg collection procedures will be on Friday 13 December 2019.
- Blood collection from Saturday 14 – Friday 20 December will be open from 7:00 am.
- We will close for the holiday season on Friday 20 December at 2 pm.
We look forward to assisting you on your journey in 2020:
- We will reopen on Thursday 2 January 2020, with blood collections starting at 7:30 am.
- If you are having an IVF/ICSI stimulated cycle and your period starts on or after Thursday 30 December 2019 please send a message through the WFC Patient Portal on day one of your period. Please come into our clinic on Thursday 2 January before 10 am to have your blood collected and to discuss next steps with one of our Fertility Nurses.
- If you are having a frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycle please send a message through the WFC Patient Portal and one of our team will be in contact with you to discuss next steps within 3 working days.
- Be sure to have purchased your treatment medication before your period starts to avoid last minute delays. If you choose to use your own community pharmacy ensure you give them adequate time to order these medications for you as this may take 2-3 days.