Register for our next free fertility information seminar
We hold regular free fertility information seminars at Westmead Hospital or around the Sydney metropolitan area. These informal presentations are a good way for you to meet some of our key team members, including our fertility specialists, fertility nurses and embryologists. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about:
- understanding your fertility
- at what point to seek medical advice when trying to conceive
- fertility treatment options
- how to get started with fertility treatment
- what happens in the embryology laboratory and how an embryo develops
- how Westmead Fertility Centre is different
- how our team can support you
You can also learn more about our affordable pricing model, which includes:
- nurse appointments, contact and support
- access to our counsellor throughout treatment
- within-cycle blood tests and ultrasound scans
- egg collection procedure
- use of operating theatre for egg collection and anaesthetics services
- fresh embryo transfer
- embryo freezing and two years storage of embryos.
You will also hear how Westmead Fertility Centre operates as a social enterprise, keeping fees affordable and reinvesting operating surpluses into research to help future patients realise their dream of holding a baby in their arms.
You will also have an opportunity to have your specific questions answered.
Our next information seminar will be held at Westmead Hospital Education and Conference Centre on Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 6 pm. Registration with light food and drinks will be available from 5:30 pm. Please provide your email address in the form on the right and we will send you further details closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.